The Arts Partnership is pleased to introduce our new intern, Danica McDonald, who will be working with us this semester.
My name is Danica McDonald, and I am currently in my junior year at NDSU where I study music, economics, and am minoring in computer science. My goal is to work in arts administration, so I am excited to take my first major step into that world while interning at The Arts Partnership. To introduce myself, here are five fun facts about me!
1. I am a choir fanatic, singing alto 2 in the Concert Choir and Madrigal Singers at NDSU. Romantic part songs and anything from the Renaissance period are what I most enjoy singing.
2. One of my favorite hobbies is browsing second hand stores to find fun and unique outfits. I also love doing yoga, discovering local restaurants and shops around Fargo, and playing board games with my friends.
3. I have been a vegetarian for over 8 years, apart from accidentally eating a pepperoni at one of my friend’s birthday parties when I was 14.
4. I come from a small North Dakota town with a population below 1,500 and graduated high school with a class of thirty-six. (That was one of the bigger classes!)
5. My soft spot is for animals. Sometimes all it takes is a cute picture of a golden retriever to make me start tearing up a little.
I am thrilled to be able to learn, grow, and gain valuable experiences while interning at The Arts Partnership and am eagerly looking forward to my time here spent advocating for what I love most — the arts.