Fargo Blues Fest
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
– 2 Day Tickets – $40
– Single Day – $25
– 2 Day Backstage pass – $85 SOLD OUT
– Camping – $30 (2 nights)
– Early Bird Tickets Sold Out
– All online/phone orders will be held at box office. All online orders end Wednesday @ Midnight. Tickets will then only be available at ticket outlets or at the gate
New giant fan/misting/cooling stations on site!
– Joe Louis Walker (Blues Hall Of Fame)
– Jack Semple Band
– Sena Ehrhardt
– Little Bobby
– T-Roy Anderson Blues Band
-Fabulous Thunderbirds featuring Kim Wilson
– Tommy Castro & The Painkillers
– Altered Five Blues Band
– Dave Weld & The Imperial Flames
– Inside Straight Blues Band
– The Blues Band
INFO LINE 1-866-55-BLUES or (218) 287-7775
The Fargo Blues Festival is a 2-day, 12-band blues explosion that features worldclass bands, great food, and plenty of ice cold brews. Held on the grass of a 1st class baseball stadium. Camping is within walking distance.
Delbert McClinton, John Mayall, Keb’ Mo’, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Charlie Musselwhite, Roomful Of Blues, Dickey Betts (Allman Brothers), Double Trouble, Johnny Winter, RL Burnside, Joe Bonamassa, Ray Manzerek, Jeff Healey, Elvin Bishop, Tommy Castro, James Cotton, Tab Benoit, Lonnie Brooks, Walter Trout, & Pinetop Perkins are just a few bands that have graced our stage. Fargo native Jonny Lang played here before he was a superstar and Shannon Curfman once opened the show, only to return to her hometown as a headliner two years later! All in all, over 50 Grammy Award winning /nominated bands, 3 members of the Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame, and hundreds of WC Handy Award winners have performed on our stage.
The Blues Fest has received national exposure and has been recognized as one of the best blues fests in the country. Dan Aykroyd (aka Elwood Blues) has twice given it a thumbs up on his nationally syndicated House of Blues Radio hour.