Partner Application and Renewal Form
Our Partners are nonprofit arts and culture organizations, individual artists, arts-related businesses and other nonprofits using art to further their missions and contribute to Fargo-Moorhead’s vibrancy and economic well-being. We turn to our Partners to help sustain and nurture a community where creativity thrives and enhances the lives of our citizens.
- Direct access to our Communications Coordinator, Ethan Mickelson, for amplified communications to promote your work, events or post job listings. This access includes promotion on our public calendar and possible coverage in our weekly newsletter “Connecting the Dots,” on our dynamic blog, articles in the Fargo Forum and on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Partners receive exclusive access to our weekly Calls for Artists. Individual artists receive direct links to creative opportunities while businesses and other educational organizations/non profits can put out a call in search of artists. We offer protocols on how to jury applicants.
- Complimentary consulting with our staff about grant writing, social media tutorials, strategic planning, digital marketing and connections to art leaders in the community.
- Extremely affordable advertising opportunities on our weekly e-newsletter, Calls for Artists bulletin and through our relationship with Clear Channel at Hector International Airport. Plus, now we offer digital ad space inside Aptitude at West Acres.
- First-hand knowledge of upcoming events, programs and information pertinent to you such as grant opportunities and Calls for Artists.
- Advocacy at the local and state levels on your behalf.
- Discounts on short-term rental of space for workshops, classes, meetings, performances, exhibits and more at Aptitude inside West Acres Mall.
- Networking opportunities with the ever-expanding and impressive roster of Partners, other creatives in the community and both businesses and individuals who support the arts.