Partner Application and Renewal Form
Our Partners are nonprofit arts and culture organizations, individual artists, arts-related businesses and other nonprofits using art to further their missions and contribute to Fargo-Moorhead’s vibrancy and economic well-being. We turn to our Partners to help sustain and nurture a community where creativity thrives and enhances the lives of our citizens.
The benefits of being a Partner with The Arts Partnership include:
- Direct access to our Communications Coordinator, Ethan Mickelson, for amplified communications to promote your work, events or post job listings. This access includes promotion on our public calendar and possible coverage in our weekly newsletter “Connecting the Dots,” our blog, articles in the Fargo Forum and on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Complimentary consulting with our staff about grant writing, social media tutorials, strategic planning and more.
- Extremely affordable advertising opportunities on our weekly e-newsletter, blog and through our relationship with Clear Channel at Hector International Airport.
- First-hand knowledge of upcoming events, programs and information pertinent to you such as grant opportunities and Calls for Artists.
- Advocacy at the local and state levels on your behalf.
- Discounts on short-term rental of space for workshops, classes, meetings, performances, exhibits and more at Aptitude coming soon to West Acres Mall.
- Networking opportunities with the ever-expanding and impressive roster of Partners, other creatives in the community and both businesses and individuals who support the arts.