Hello, my name is Ellia Dalzell! I am the Philanthropy and Youth (PaY) intern at The Arts Partnership. This summer I will be planning events for the organization’s 50th anniversary. I recently graduated from West Fargo Sheyenne High School, and I will be attending Concordia College this fall. I am extremely excited to be working with The Arts Partnership as I love the arts and preparing for special occasions.
Here are five fun facts to learn more about me!
1. I danced for 14 years at Red River Dance and Performing Company! Of those 14 years, I spent eight years on the competition teams and won multiple national titles.
2. So far, my favorite place I have travelled to is Jupiter, Florida because of the white sand beaches! While there, my family drove down to the Everglades, and I got to hold an alligator.
3. I am a Disney fanatic! After recently visiting Disney World, I have decided Dole Whips are my favorite treat, and Rocking Rollercoaster is my favorite ride.
4. I have a German Shorthair Pointer named Jett! I love to take him for walks and go swimming with him in the lake in the summer time.
5. I love shopping! Shoes and purses are my weaknesses.
Thanks, Ellia! When you see her around our community or in our office, be sure to give her a high five!